Apply for: Funding for Good Causes in Newcastle-under-Lyme (Postcodes ST5 and ST7)
We are currently inviting applications for projects based in Newcastle-under-Lyme. (Area defined as the following Postcode: ST5 and ST7).
Closing date: 29 November 2019
Grant value available: £5,000
Applicants can apply for all or part of the total grant value available.
How to apply:
Complete and submit the online application form below, alternatively, applications are also accepted by email or by post. Click here to download a copy of the application form. It can then be returned by email to email@example.com or by post to:
The Prime Foundation, 5 The Triangle, Wildwood Drive, Worcester, WR5 2QX
Grant making policy:
You can find out how we award grants by reading our grant making policy.
Is your project eligible?
The project will be eligible for funding from the Prime Foundation if you are able to answer “Yes” to all the following questions in the form below. Please tick as appropriate.
If the answer to one of these questions is “No” but you still wish to apply, please offer further detail in the ‘additional information’ area of the application form.
Tips for completing the form:
- Focus on the benefits gained from the grants not just what your purchase would be. What will improve? What will be learnt and how will this help? Who will benefit?
- Refer back to the Foundation aims as much as possible – this will help to make it easier for the assessors to understand.
- Basic facts and figures are helpful. e.g. How big is your group?
Application forms must:
- be completed in full;
- be legible;
- include full contact details of the applicant (we may need to contact you for more information);
- be returned by the closing date.